Time Management Seminar Information and Schedule
Here’s how you can get what you want and eliminate what you don’t want in your life!
Sign up for The Productivity Institute’s dynamic, entertaining Time Management / Personal Productivity Seminar and BEAT THE CLOCK!
- Time Management: The Big Picture
- The Seven Vital Areas of Life
- Writing a book of your life
- Organizational techniques and tools
- Managing multiple priorities
- Organizing “have to’s” and “want to’s”
- Effective prioritizing systems
- Managing appointments and scheduled events
- Using time better, with less effort
- Investing time v expensing time
- Ten more hours in every day; doubling your productivity
- Leveraging your time for greater productivity
- Gaining control over the entire 24-hour day
- Overcoming procrastination ten different ways
- Managing and reducing interruptions
- Focusing on the “crucial” work v the “urgent”
- Creating balance between work and personal time
- Getting more out of meetings
- Utilizing travel time more effectively
- Effective delegation for everyone
- Handling paper once and efficiently
- Handling e-mails and voicemails
- Avoiding “crisis management” and wheel-spinning
- Identifying and eliminating time wasters
- A dozen ways to say “no” positively
- A more productive physical setup of your work area
- Reducing stress
- Effective networking techniques
- Recognizing and overcoming productivity blocks
- Creating and living Basic Values
- Daily planning techniques
- The Personal Productivity System
- Doubling your reading speed
- Improving your communication skills
- Improving your writing skills
- Effective goal setting achievement
- Managing your emotions for more productivity
- Future exercises to maintain your time management skills
- And much, much more!
And as a graduate of our seminar you may repeat this program at any time in the future at NO COST!
Your Seminar Leader
Don Wetmore, a college professor and an attorney, is president of The Productivity Institute, and has been in the field of Time Management / Personal Productivity for over twenty years. Don is the author of “BEAT THE CLOCK”. A nationally recognized expert in the field, he has presented to thousands of people throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe and on numerous TV and radio appearances. His presentations are always dynamic, fast paced, witty and filled with rich, practical ideas.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to get more done, in less time, with less stress, to have more time and balance for their personal life. A seminar that truly has universal appeal!
Should you consider attending? Take the Stress Test and find out!
Time Management Seminar Schedule
Get more time and work/life balance now for your family, your friends, and you.
A person being paid $50,000 per year, who wastes just one hour per day, is costing their organization $6,250 per year. Attend our Time Management Seminar and you will learn several new, easy techniques to regain several hours in every day!
TIME MANAGEMENT SEMINARS-WORK AND LIFE SKILLS FOR INCREASING PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY NOW!
LEVERAGE YOUR TIME TO INCREASE YOUR IMPACT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE
LEARN NEW WAYS TO GET MORE DONE IN LESS TIME, WITH LESS STRESS. HAVE MORE TIME FOR YOU!
“THE BEST SEMINAR I’VE EVER ATTENDED.” “I’M SENDING MY ENTIRE TEAM.” “NEVER HAD SO MUCH FUN!”
Tuesday, March 12-Thursday, March 14, 2019
Tuesday, June 11-Thursday, June 13, 2019
Tuesday, September 10-Thursday, September 12, 2019
Tuesday, December 10-Thursday, December 12, 2019
(Day one: 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. Days two and three: 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.)
All seminars are held at:
Hilton Garden Inn
291 Old Gate Rd. X40 off I-95
Milford, CT 06460
Seminar fee is only $995. 100% satisfaction guarantee! Repeat anytime! To register or for additional information now, call (800) 969-3773 or (203) 386-8062 or online at: https://www.balancetime.com
Yes! I want to leverage my impact! Click Here to go to our Seminar Registration Page.